Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tupperware Party...

Just thought I would share... having a Tupperware Party tonight to help my friend out and get her some freebies... and let's be honest, get some for myself!!! Anyway, organised at EXTREMELY SHORT notice, so of course limited number of people coming... actually, it's embarrassing... a whole 5 people at the moment - ROFLMAO.

But! There is always a silver lining on that big grey cloud... we have alcohol!!! And I have a built in baby-sitter, so we'll just have to have a few, or maybe, a lot of tipples - and seeing as most of the girls are getting dropped off, it's GONNA BE FUN!!! LOL. Hope all of you out there have a lovely Friday night too - I believe it's going to keep raining for us so will be a great way to spend the night - tipples and nibbles!!

As for my day so far... am SHATTERED! Woke up at 3:17am and never went back to sleep - lots on my mind, flippin heck - don't you hate that??? Was all set to go back to sleep when Luke woke at 6:20am (which is about 50 mins too early) so was a bit peeved. Anyway, it's my day at home with him today so that's one good thing. Had my friend, Megan, come over with her two boys and we spent the morning eating muffins Luke and I had made, and cookies she had made... actually, that was our lunch (but we did feed the kids nutritious food LOL). She's gone home now and Luke is having a kip (thank God!!) and I should be but I'm clearly not...as I'm typing this, plus have dinner cooking on the stove now.

It's a cold, rainy day here so fire is on and it's all nice and cosy now. Have a lovely night and great weekend - especially a happy Mother's Day to all you mum's out there for Sunday - hope you all get spoilt rotten (including me!!).

3 comments:

  1. Lol, you funny thing, you should be having a rest before our big night!! God, when did we get old - a big night for us is a Tupperware party???!!! So sad.... Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Tracys comment that your big night consists of a Tupperware party. Have fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's been a long time since I've been to a tupperware party ... but back then ... we also did the drinks thing ... lol.

    ReplyDelete