Okay, so this week at Design School we had English. We had to journal at least 75 words but bonus points for over 100 words. Well, I can talk till the cows come home so it was more a matter of shutting me up coz I ran out of space!!! LOL :) Also had to have a 4 word title so this is what I did: 
This LO is for Scrappin Patch May Sketch Challenge. Did this one really quickly - 1 hour - so I hope it doesn't look like it. It just seemed to come together:

Then this one is for Little Shop of Sketches, Sketch #37. It's Daddy and Nana in the spa with Luke, but I've neglected to mention Daddy... and have in fact cut him out of all bar one picture... and really just focussed on Luke and Nana (Please forgive me, Daddy!!):

Wow that must have been some phone call!!! LOL. Awesome journalling. Fantastic layouts.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layouts and a great layout on Laura's sketch for sketch #37. WTG!!!
ReplyDeleteohh nice- and omg you went to town with the pink and flowers - it feels good doesnt it!?? lol and YAY! for getting so many done too ya rotten cow!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I think I'm gonna cry! Check out your face; your smile is so big your cheeks are actually shiny! A beautiful layout, and beautiful journalling.
ReplyDelete