Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cyber Crops, May Challenges, Rocky Road & Show's

Wow!! There's a whole other world out there that I'm just discovering. Did my first CYBER CROP with Scrap with Vanessa over the weekend and loved it - even with the 2 hour time difference... just meant I couldn't stay up too late Friday night! Anyway, the theme was Colours of the Rainbow and they set different challenges to do.

The first challenge was to use 7 red, 6 yellow, 5 orange, 4 blue, 3 green, 2 pink and 1 purple item on your page and the word 'colour' (thanks Liz!!). I made this:
Then the second one was a sketch LO and I made this:

Then the third was an 'inspiration' LO, where they showed a photo and you got 'inspired' by that, and I made this (the photo was B&W with bling on the lips and nails in gorgeous colours) so I used a B&W photo and put bling over my necklace: And I did this one for their May sketch challenge:


Then I did some LOs from the Crafty Sketches challenges. This one was for April 15:
And this one for 1 May:
And I did this one for the Little Shop of Sketches May layout:


And I did this one for the Scrappin Patch 'Man Friday' challenge:

So, as you can see, I've been busy. But not too busy to forget about the family! On Saturday it was raining so after playgym, I arranged for Paul to collect Aurelia and she came over to help me play with Luke!! I let the kids make a tray of Rocky Road each (of which one went to Tracy's!) and this was the result from 'licking' the bowl - which Aurelia took literally before I stopped her!! Then on Sunday, it was a gorgeous sunny day, and while I was getting sorted in the kitchen Daddy played with Luke and this is what he ended up looking like!! And of course, he had to put a 'show' on for us with the 'microphone' (the end of the photo chain!!). Isn't he just TOO CUTE?!??!??!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you sure have been busy - isn't the cyber world great? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm beginning to regreat introducing you to the online world... you're just far too quick - and you blog as well!! And you work quite a bit too! Wonder woman!! Lol. More great pages; I especially love the Wall climbing and Splish splash ones! Great pics of the kiddies too! Looking forward to tonight...

    ReplyDelete