
Absolutely made my weekend coz we're all at home sick!!! Last Sunday night Luke had a fever so I was up all night with him and then hubby stayed home Monday with him. Then he got sick too so they were both ill all week and hubby home all day Friday (left a course on Thursday to come home as he shouldn't have been in there in the first place!!... Can you tell he got an earful from me??! LOL). I was meant to go out Thursday night, but coz hubby ill had to stay home and look after Luke. Then I got sick - of course, just in time for the weekend - and so we've had to postpone brunch tomorrow with some friends, who were coming last Sunday, but we had to postpone them coz of Luke being sick!!!
So I've not scrapped since Weds and am feeling in need of it but all I'm going to do nowis curl up in front of telly till about 8:30pm and then head to bed - Luke has had me up since 4:40am this morning!!!!
Anyway, thanks to the ladies at Crafty Sketches - they've made a crappy week end happily!!!
Wow - congratulations. At least there was a bright spot in your week of sickness. Hope all of you are feeling a bit better now.
ReplyDeletewow - lucky you !!!
ReplyDelete