Dream Girls set a challenge for the month of May to do a LO based on the words "Live, laugh, love" - you had to have those words somewhere in your LO, use the colours red, turquoise, black and white, use some material at least 3 x 3 in size and cut out pictures from paper to use as embellishments. Far out!!! What a lot to remember!!! Anyway, I found this old sweatshirt of Lukes when looking for material with roads/trucks etc on it and thought "Yep, that's it!" and this is what happened... hope you like it :) Lots of paper embellishments - the flowers, the houses, the trees. The material section is HUGE and the colours are everywhere. Thought I would throw in the UFO with sparkling lights to help you 'laugh' - hee hee hee. It says "Whatever road you take in life make sure you live, laugh, love!". Thanks for the challenge, Dream Girls! 

That's such a cute layout and what a cool way to use your boy's old sweatshirt to embellish the page! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love the whimsical look to this, fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!
ReplyDeletethis is such an adorable anf fun LO! thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteOMG! this is too awesome. Very cool and I love the pic & UFO. Thx for playing with the DG's :)
ReplyDelete