Friday, May 29, 2009

Home Ec Class

What a week this has been. We were mostly all still sick and Luke has been too scared to sleep, so no scrapping till Thursday. But I managed to do my homework for my Home Economics class and nothing else!!

This week we had to do an "Off The Page" using at least 3 different flowers (which teach told us how to make) and different materials - and bonus points for a book too. This is my first OTP creation, so I'm very proud of it - hee hee hee. Can't decide if I will put scrap stuff in it or use it for something else... So here it is:




2 comments:

  1. Wow thats pretty good for your first OTP. Whatever you use it for its needs to be out on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this box, Kim, well done!

    ReplyDelete