Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Show us your Sparkle!


SouthernGirlsChallenge challenge for January is all about showing us your sparkle. What a great way to bring in the new year! So, I couldn't resist taking this opportunity to scrap Luke and his friend, Stacey. Since they've been toddlers there has been a spark between them... and it's always her chasing him! LOL.

Not sure I ended up liking the LO (actually, I don't), but that often happens and others do like it - beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. So, hopefully, you will like it. The stars were stamped with silver ink and then I glittered over them. So, come over and show us your sparkle by doing the January challege with SouthernGirls.

Wishing you all the best for 2012, hoping you had a fantastic festive season and thanks for dropping by.

Kim xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim - I am a follow SGC DT and I was checking all my links for Team B. I'd like to follow all DT's blogs, but didn't see a link to follow. Let me know when you add one. I'll subscribe by email for now.

    ReplyDelete