Yep, I'm feeling motivated. Had a scrap avo with my gf and decided to do this sketch for Stuck?! Sketches. I often do their sketches for inspiration and loved this one. Thought it would be the perfect LO for this pic I'd been wanting to scrap of our teddy bear's. Luke has 2 teddies (the two blue ones) and has bought me the other two for the last two Mother's Day's so that, according to him "have a mummy teddy and a baby teddy to cuddle and keep you safe, just like me". Too sweet.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out EXCEPT for the glare on the left hand side. I'm a shocker at taking pics! Hope you like it and thanks to the ladies at Stuck?! Sketches for the inspiration.
Kim xxx
What a beautiful layout! Love your blue colors and the photo is adorable. Absolutely love your embellishment gathering!
ReplyDelete