Saturday, August 7, 2010

Would you believe it???

I know, I know!! I've said it before, but this time I mean it... I'm going to make sure I update my blog regularly!!! LOL

So... to start with I've done this LO for "Stuck Sketches" 1 August sketch challenge. I enjoyed doing it - I don't often get to scrap photos of Luke and I coz I'm always behind the camera! Anyway, hope you like it. Luke loves it - he likes the caterpillar! So much for all my hard work!



Here are a few of my other latest layouts:

This one was for "Scrapbooking by Design" July challenge. You had to use the words "Attitude is Everything". I love these pics of Luke boogying to the song he's singing - along with the glasses and hat!!



And this one was for Up2Scrap July sketch challenge. I'm not sure how I feel about it...


So... if you're reading this - take care and hope all is well!!! Let me know you've visited and please come again.

xxx
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Your work is great Kim :-D
    Beautiful take on the Stuck?! sketch. I love all the great details.
    Thanks for playing at the Stuck?! sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I will be honest and say ... just about fell off my chair when I saw a hit on my bloglines ... fabulous creativity Kim ... but that caterpillar, well that really appeals.

    ReplyDelete