Sunday, August 15, 2010

Parties & Sketch #68

Hey!

Well, it's Sunday night after what seems like a very long weekend, even though it's not been longer than any other. However, my BIL has his 50th birthday party down the line last night so we went away for the night. Sleep was not plentiful so am feeling a bit worse for wear.

To cheer me up though, I get home and find that sketch #68 is now up at Little Shop of Sketches along with my first layout for them as part of their design team! Yippeeeeeeeeee! Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on it:



I tell you... wiring those stars together on that wire and trying to get it circular over and over again, was a pain in the proverbial!!! I ended up gluing them down as I went. Anyway, I love these pics of Luke and I. There were more in the series so just choosing 3 was sooooo difficult! I don't often get pics of us, and I have to say Paul did a good job getting these.

Hope you like it and hope you try out the sketch yourself sometime :)

xx
Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a LOVELY layout you made with the sketch!! Love the bright colors and those stars are awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and you've made a fantastic LO out of it...looove the bright and happy colours you've used !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and bright ... love those stars like that ... congratulations on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kim, Great job for your first layout

    ReplyDelete