Monday, October 3, 2011

Back... again!!

Gosh! It has been a crazy winter. Soooo busy and to top it all off I broke my ankle... which meant 8 weeks confined to the couch.

To answer any questions: No, apparently the break wasn't suitable for a moonboot. No, apparently I wasn't to put any weight on it at all. No, I couldn't lower it - it had to remain high up otherwise it swelled within 5 mins. No, I couldn't scrap at all. Yes, it was a HUGE waste of time! LOL

But now I'm back up and moving, and it's B R I L L I A N T!!! Which seems strange that I then decide to start scrapping again and confine myself to the desk! LOL But that I did. It's amazing how 'choice' makes things so much better - the fact I could choose to confine myself, rather than not choose.

So on Sunday, I had my good friend Tracy over and we scrapped for the afternoon. I produced these two pages:




Hope you like and thanks for looking. It's good to be back in the scrap world again after a 6 month break. Such a shame I had to pull off the DT for LSoS, but I couldn't commit to 4 LOs a month so... But I'm sure I'll be back doing some of their sketches :D

Take care
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Glad to see you are healed and back to the scrapping world. Love these two LO's and isn't it lovely to have a scrapping friend! I have one too but she lives 1 1/2 hours from me so we plan our get togethers for 3 days together 4 times a year at each others places and set have turns at setting challenges. FUN... Of course we see each more often than that but that is OUR TIME!!! Really looking forward to our time together here. Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kazza

    I'm looking forward to our time together at Southern Girls Challenge too :D
    And I'm also thinking, since you're in Auckland like me, we might have to arrange a scrap day one day... giggles
    xxx
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a novice scrapbooker,not adventurous at all.I just love your layouts,particularly the first,I love the white,is it doodling or stamping I just can't decide but I love the look! same goes for the panel,is it net or doodling,it looks brilliant! I'll be picking your brains over on SG yahoo ;) Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie
    Thanks for your kind comments. The white under the word 'wish' is a rub-on and the panel is netting.
    Looking forward to catching up on SG yahoo - unfortunately I've been unable to get on and really suss things out yet, but I will soon! Can't wait to catch up - and go have a nosey at your blog ;)
    Cheers
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete