Sunday, September 5, 2010

Scrapping on Father's Day??

Gosh! I can't believe I've been lucky enough to do scrapping on Father's Day! But with the earthquake in Christchurch, Paul got called away to work for a while.

And Luke was in an 'accommodating' mood, in that he played nicely by himself (save the frequent request for me to 'transform my transformer, please muummy?'), so lucky mummy!

Anyway, I managed to get this LO done for the September sketch challenge from Stuck?! Sketches. I've been wanting to scrap this picture for ages and this sketch seemed to fit perfectly. I love it. He was out in the bush, playing at Uncle Mike's creek - naked, of course - and growling like a wild thing!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I was checking out the little shop of sketches blog and found yours. I love your LO's. This one is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your son is having a great time at Uncle Mike's creek :-D
    Great layout with a lot of details.
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is adorable. I love all the embellishements and that face on your little man is priceless!
    The Creative Team of Papercraft Star has been out visiting blogs of talented papercrafters like yourself to spread the word about the new challenge blog, Papercraft Star. Our blog is unique in that we offer participants and the public an opportunity to vote on their favorite projects for each weekly challenge. The winner then receives a beautiful "People's Choice Award" button to display on their blog. Gifts from sponsors are also awarded to winners and/or participants of the challenges for any given month. The weekly challenges are posted way in advance in order to give you plenty of time to get your project ready to enter too! If you are not already a follower of Papercraft Star, or haven't entered any challenges yet, then we hope this note from us will encourage you to come on over and meet the growing number of talented papercrafters that gather at Papercraft Star's challenge blog as well as the Papercraft Star Message Boards and Facebook page. Right now, you can enter to win a $25.00 gift certificate for papercraft star just by becoming a follower and leaving a comment on the $25.00 gift certificate post. We look forward to seeing you soon! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    Regan

    ReplyDelete