Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Okay... we're back

Hey!! Long time no speak/see/read/hear/etc etc!! I know... I've been EXTREMELY slack and unmotivated.

Soooo much to catch up on but I just don't know if I can fill you in on so much. Over the last few months heaps has happened:

Firstly my most exciting news was I became a Guest Kit Designer for CountryPapercraft for 3 months - that's now finished.

Secondly, it was the 'sickness' season and we all had bouts of it... and I've got it again... hence I'm writing this instead of being at work.

Thirdly, I turned 38... which wasn't very exciting unfortunately. But still, a birthday is a birthday!

Fourthly, life has been going on and we're all good.

So that's that. Haven't really been scrapping much other than for CPC but hoping to get back into some comps and get remotivated. I think it was the winter blues! Hoping it was the winter blues!!! LOL

But I've decided, Buggar it! Wordpress too hard to sort my pics out so we're moving back here!!

Here are some latest pics of us lot, living life! Plus some of my latest pages.

- my entry for the CPC Music class lesson


- and one using the October CPC kit - can only use products in the kit:


- one from the November CPC kit:


- one from the October CPC kit:


- one from the November CPC kit:


- and one for competition with TMS in August:


- one using CPC kit:




- one for CPC newsletter - it was a 'recipe' challenge:


- an August competition entry for Scrapbooking by Design which I won!!!:


- and a CPC newsletter one using the word 'always' in the title, plus only Kaisercraft papers:

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to the land of blogging ...

    Hopefully with Summer knocking on our door, all those germy bugs will disappear.

    ReplyDelete