Monday, June 1, 2009

What a weekend!!

Well, it's been a very loooonnnngg Queen's birthday weekend, and not just because there's an extra day off work!! Started toilet training Luke - what a nightmare. He WANTS to wear underpants but just doesn't want to tell us PRIOR to going toilet - he's "too busy" living his life according to him! So since Friday I've been putting him on the toilet every 25 mins otherwise he pee's his pants. Plus this means we're house-bound and anyone who knows me, knows I can't handle that for more than a day at the most!!

Friday night I did this LO for Scrap with V - you had to use brown and white only

Managed to get out on Saturday though... so exciting too... I did the grocery shopping!

On Sunday Paul was on coastguard duty so Tracy & Aurelia came over and relieved me of entertaining Luke by myself so that was LOVERRRLY. Tracy and I managed to get some scrapping done and I completed a LO for Crafty Sketches May 15 challenge:



Then on Monday we had Lisa, Greg, Keiran and baby Renee come over for brunch. Had a lovely time catching up - had missed Greg's 40th party so this was a make-up session. However, no alcohol consumed (much to my shock!) but he did like his drinking hat that we got him, so a session in the near future may be on the cards.

Got on line this avo and found out I have won an awesome prize from Scrap Review - one years membership to Clickin Mom's - a photography website - so I can't WAIT to go and learn new skills, as my photography needs major improvement!!! So huge THANKS to THE SCRAP REVIEW!! You've made my weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the toilet training - don't give up but LOL over being housebound. Congrats on the Scrap Review win. Nice to "know" someone winning on their site.

    ReplyDelete