Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shock, Horror! I won a prize!!!

Well, I never. I actually won a prize with my Up2Scrap Challenge (see earlier blog below)! Made my day (especially after my TV debut last night, which had me disecting it piece by piece through the night, ultimately giving me only 4 hours of sleep!!!) and I just had to share.

Off to Scrap retreat this weekend - should be loads of fun, so just getting ready for it.

And although I didn't show you earlier, I found another comp on Monday so did this page for it - we had to do a page using Purple & Teal, handstitching, flowers, stamps and bling. You wouldn't believe it but PAUL LOVES IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh! well done and congrats!
    and i bloody forgot about your tv debut! I was prolly drunk by that time anyway, pretty pages too!

    ReplyDelete